Works of Art on Paper
As with all art conservation, restoring works of Art on Paper involves both art and science. We have the skill to repair discoloration due to age or acidic conditions, remove undulation, repair tears, and remove stains.
We can assist with the stabilization and treatment of the following:
- Prints, photographs, and pastels
- Works of art on paper - watercolors, prints, drawings, posters, pastels and folk art
- Archival materials - documents, maps, letters, diplomas and certificates
- Historic wallpaper, and murals
- Three dimensional objects, such as folding screens